Voicemail mailbox is full & *86 does not correct
SANNEW64

Callers receive message that my voicemail mailbox is full, however I have no messages (new or old).  I called *86 to delete the messages, as suggested by the community, however, it states there are no messages.  Please help!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail mailbox is full & *86 does not correct
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SANNEW64 -

This is definitely a concern. Being able to receive voicemails is certainly crucial. What type of device do you have? Do you typically access your voicemails through the app?

EricaC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SANNEW64

The phone is a 5s. Voicemail is accessed by the app, and also has accessed by dialing *86 from the phone in question.

Best regards,

Sandra 

Sent from my iPhone; therefore, apologies for any misspelling.

0 Likes
mfreed1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Please tell me how I can resolve my problem with the same issue.

0 Likes
KH-Michael
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Help is here, mfreed1. We would like to gather more details to assist with your voicemail concerns. Please send us a Private Note. 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes