Voicemail problems
Heathercole

i can't change my VM message on my iPhone 6. I have followed the correct instructions to change it and still can't

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You came to the right place, Heathercole. We can definitely help with any voicemail difficulites you're having. How are you accessing your voicemail? What options do you receive when attempting to change your voicemail messages? Are you receiving an error? Please share more details.

DaisyP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Heathercole

I do not receive any error messages. I have recorded and saved multiple times and shut off the phone and restarted it multiple times and it still won't record and save a new message.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is strange behavior, Heathercole. We need to find out why your greeting does not save. Are you able to dial *86 to access voicemail and then record your greeting from here after following the prompts? If so, does that greeting transfer to your iPhone's visual voicemail greeting?

AndreaS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Heathercole

I am able to record a new greeting using *86. And it does transfer to the voicemail setting on my phone. I don't understand what you mean by a visual voicemail? And bottom line I shouldn't have to dial *86 to change my VM so what is wrong with my phone?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Heathercole, you are absolutely correct and we want that greeting working properly. Are you connected to wi-fi when updating that greeting? Is the Cellular data turned on in your settings?
LorenB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes