Voicemail
Jordan55

Voicemail says it is full and can not accept any voicemails.  All voicemails are deleted.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial into the voicemail system using *86 and verify there aren't any voicemails there too. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to have access to your voicemail at all times, could you tell us when did this problem start? How do you normally check your voicemail?

AlfredoL_VZW

0 Likes
aw1966

We were having the same issue. My son has a Galaxy S8. He had no voicemails. No deleted voice mails. We saw on another post that someone deleted all missed calls and that took care of the issue. My son updated his phone. Deleted all missed calls. That took care of the issue for him as well.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AnaH_VZW Hi there! Please send us a Private Message on Facebook, or follow/DM on Twitter, so we can help.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@aw1966 wrote:

We were having the same issue. My son has a Galaxy S8. He had no voicemails. No deleted voice mails. We saw on another post that someone deleted all missed calls and that took care of the issue. My son updated his phone. Deleted all missed calls. That took care of the issue for him as well.  

What works on a Samsung phone powered by the Android OS won't necessarily work with the iPhone running iOS. For one thing, the voicemail system used on iPhones isn't the same as the system used for Android phones. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are terribly sorry to hear you are having issues with your voicemail, and we would be more than happy to help you. Can you please tell us a little more? When did this issue start? 

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes