WHY DON T VERIZON STORES COMMINICATE WITH THE ON LINE VERIZON
MARKKAL

I PURCHASE ON LINE AND EVERYTIME I GO TO THE STORE TO PICK IT UP THEY MAKE A MISTAKE.  THE STORE DID NOT HONOR PRICE PAID FOR ONLINE.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WHY DON T VERIZON STORES COMMINICATE WITH THE ON LINE VERIZON
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you order online, you must pay online And have the phone shipped.   The in store price is always higher.

0 Likes
bbking
Enthusiast - Level 3

Some Verizon Stores are independently owned. They have little to do with VZ online. Cellular Plus is the name of our local store & is painted just like Verizon Stores. Calling the toll free number for Customer Service, I waited 49 minutes on hold. Advantage of using a local store to get new phone,upgrade, etc., is you can walk in & get help. They can find everything online. The online help kept telling me that what I see on my account page is totally different from what they see. I ordered directly from Apple this time & activated phone online in on My Verizon.

Good luck!

0 Likes
bbking
Enthusiast - Level 3

Store price is not always higher. Plus even though VZ says overnight shipping, phone goes through several departments including fraud Dept. to be sure it's an authorized purchase. I got a 5s phone last year from online VZ. When it arrived, it got extremely hot right after activation. Too hot to touch. They told me to send it back & they would replace it. They charged my acct. a $35 restocking fee for a  bad phone. I'll never go through VZ online again. Going through Apple was so easy!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

I Never deal with online. 

YOu our should request a refund on the restock fee.

0 Likes