WIFI CONNECTION
SEANW

I PHONE4 WILL NOT CONNECT TO WIFI!!! WHAT CAN I DO???

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WIFI CONNECTION
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What error message are you getting?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wifi is a great way to supplement your data usage, especially while on the go! It will be my pleasure to assist you with connecting to wifi network. May I ask what version of iOS do you have on the iPhone 4? Also, are you trying to connect to a public, private, or work wifi network? If you have any details on the security protocols that's being used on the wifi network then please share as we are here to help.

Arnett_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your contribution, Ann154.

Hello SEANW,
Let's make sure you're able to connect to Wi-Fi.If you haven't already, please reset network settings and retest: Settings> General> Reset> Reset Network Settings. Also, what software version do you have?

Daisy_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Jebusite

Did all of the factory reset and wifi will not turn on.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for your efforts Jebusite!

If a hard reset did not resolve the WiFi issue, please contact Apple as per this link http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1559 for further assistance.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes
coga

Thank you for posting these instructions, I got my I-phone over a week ago and could not connect to my wi-fi. Several friends and family members with I-phones couldn't get it to work either. I tried this support community and there was my answer. I am now connected! 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@coga

That's great news!  I am so glad to hear you were able to resolve your WiFi connection issue by following the steps provided!  Please know that we are here if you have any further questions or concerns.  Enjoy your day and weekend!

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes