Want to set up auto-pay for phone that has poor coverage
Pluckytree

Hi there -

I've called Verizon 3 times and used the automated prepaid system and nothing gets me what I want:

- I gave a prepaid SIM to my brother, who lives in a very remote area with poor cell service

- I want to set up autopay

- I can't register because I'm required to get a code from my brother's phone who has poor coverage

- I can't set up autopay because I'm required to get a code from my brother's phone who has poor coverage

- I also just want to take care of it and not bother him. It was a gift and it's lame to say, hey I bought you a gift, can you help me set up autopay

I want to pay for this SIM but Verizon refuses to help me and fails to even understand the problem. Is there any way you can give Verizon money in this case in exchange for service. I don't want my brother to drive 30 miles so he can give me a PIN.

Cheers,

Chris

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Want to set up auto-pay for phone that has poor coverage
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Pluckytree, that s an awesome gift! It is our priority to understand the problem, and assist you with making a payment onto your brother's account. So we may best assist, we will be sending you a Private Note. 

OmarC_VZW 

0 Likes