Was trying to contact someone in corproate customer service that can assist a customer that has been with Verizon from before 1996 because the customer service reps when you call in can't be of any help
Dso2ndbase

see above header

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Was trying to contact someone in corproate customer service that can assist a customer that has been with Verizon from before 1996 because the customer service reps when you call in can't be of any help
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is only one number for customer service whether you believe it is corporate or not. 1-800-922-0204

Next time ask for a manager.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Was trying to contact someone in corproate customer service that can assist a customer that has been with Verizon from before 1996 because the customer service reps when you call in can't be of any help
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

There is only one number for customer service whether you believe it is corporate or not. 1-800-922-0204

Next time ask for a manager.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Dso2ndbase

That is who I have been trying to deal with, I need to talk with a person that knows what customer service is and can help me.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

A Verizon rep from here may be able to, but they will want to know what it's regarding.

0 Likes
Dso2ndbase

It is about poor customer service that I am getting from Verizon.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

So you called just to chat them up and they were rude? Or do you have an account issue that you are trying to resolve?

0 Likes
Dso2ndbase

I have issues with my phone and have spent a total of 2 hours over 2 todays talking with them and still have phone issues. Not to be seem rude but are you with Verizon and if you are where can I call to get some help?

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

This is primarily a peer to peer forum, if you want instant contact with Verizon I suggest calling them or using the Chat feature:

Contact Us | Verizon Wireless

Or you can explain what the phone issue is and we can try to assist. Entirely up to you.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Just tell us the phone issue, it will make the reps more likely to respond, and often we can give you an answer.  

0 Likes