We just got 2 new iPhone 6s. Reception at home is rotten. Just spoke with a friend who has the same problem at home, his carrier is Sprint. They called in to Sprint, and 2 days later a FREE WiFi Signal Enhancer was delivered to their door. Let me repe
MnUser23

We just got 2 new iPhone 6s.  Reception at home is rotten. Spoke with a friend who has the same problem at home, his carrier is Sprint.  They called in to Sprint, and 2 days later a FREE WiFi Signal Enhancer was delivered to their door.  Let me repeat-FREE.  He said it is fabulous.  When I put in my phone on Verizon's website, I get 2 choices  EXPENSIVE ($80.00) or HIDEOUSLY EXPENSIVE ($250.00).  Why doesn't Verizon offer something similar?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: We just got 2 new iPhone 6s. Reception at home is rotten. Just spoke with a friend who has the same problem at home, his carrier is Sprint. They called in to Sprint, and 2 days later a FREE WiFi Signal Enhancer was delivered to their door. Let me
pherson
Champion - Level 1

Why should they?

Service is not guaranteed indoors.

No info on whether the extender would work for you.

Did you just swith to verizon? Or just a new brand of phone? Switch back to your old provider or old manufacturer of phone.

By the way sprint does that because of the steady decline of customers. Verizon does not have that issue.

And no I'm not a verizon employee.

0 Likes
Re: We just got 2 new iPhone 6s. Reception at home is rotten. Just spoke with a friend who has the same problem at home, his carrier is Sprint. They called in to Sprint, and 2 days later a FREE WiFi Signal Enhancer was delivered to their door. Let me
vicbee63
Enthusiast - Level 2

We live in the Oakland hills and our reception was bad with AT&T who gave us a free extender.  We very recently switched to Verizon (work phones) and had the same reception issue.  We also ended up getting an extender which one of our companies had to pay for.

0 Likes
susanco

Don't be too jealous.  I had that extender when I was with Sprint.  It was awful.  They provide them because their coverage is so poor and one of their employees told me it wasn't going to help and he was right.  I was constantly frustrated by very poor quality phone calls and no data coverage at unpredictable points.  I wasn't rushing to go back to Verizon-believe me!- but the alternative just didn't work out.

0 Likes