What are necessary steps to unlock my IPhone5s
anhthuan99

When I use Vietnam carrier simcard, my Iphone5s is notice "Activation Required" and "SIM Not Valid". Thanks to advise where I can put a request to unlock my phone for using with local carrier. My phone serial number F17LLNRHFF9R.

Thank you.1104ff624f9c19f4c6fb687caa749d0e6df3d4c545da9cdabae5fe452b9417b8.jpg

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: What are necessary steps to unlock my IPhone5s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

anhthuan99, we want you to use that iPhone to it's full potential. I apologize. We're unable to support that device on your local international carrier's network. As a result, you will need to reach out to your local carrier directly to troubleshoot the issues on that device.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: What are necessary steps to unlock my IPhone5s
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

anhthuan99, we want you to use that iPhone to it's full potential. I apologize. We're unable to support that device on your local international carrier's network. As a result, you will need to reach out to your local carrier directly to troubleshoot the issues on that device.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes