What do I do now?
darrocs
Enthusiast - Level 1

I love my iPhone!!  I have had it for almost 2 years now and have been very active with it (I run with it in a neoprene sleeve everyday)...it has been extremely durable over the past few years, but yesterday morning I took it off of the docking station and it was dead!  I tried 4 other charging cables and one other docking station and it did not charge at all.  I took it to the Verizon Wireless store at the mall in Watertown, NY for them to evaluate it.  After they had it for about 4 hrs, I called to see if they had any answers and their words were "it is fried"...What does that mean?!!  What do I do now?  I've been with verizon (mutliple devices) for over a decade...and "it is fried" is the level of support I get?

V/r

Confused     -_-

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: What do I do now?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

darrocs,

I am just as concerned about your device as you are. We need to make sure that we get to the bottom of this immediately. Does the phone turn on? If not, try pressing and holding the power and home button until you get an apple logo. If still nothing after holding it, put it back on the charger and see if it charges up. Wait half and hour and try the power and home button again on the charger. Was there any physical or liquid damage on the device?

RobinD_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes