Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
***Announcement: Welcome to the new Verizon Community! We have merged our Wireless and Fios Communities to bring you the best place to discuss any Verizon product or service, along with all things tech! We have many new features to discuss with you in the coming weeks, but first we want to make sure that all of you who have been active on either of our communities before are able to log in!

Please see the Announcement in the Announcement section under Information Hub.

What does it take to get someone on chat?!
aab1163

I have been waiting for a call back for over a month. I have been trying to get through on chat for a week. No matter what I type chat will never connect me to anyone other than the digital assistant. I swear I am ready to cancel verizon if they don't respond to something!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What does it take to get someone on chat?!
jav6
Champion

I just completed a chat with a Verizon rep.  I had to wait in line (3rd) for about 10 mins, but no issues getting someone.  Sometimes if I'm stuck with a digital assistant, entering AGENT will transfer to a live person.  Not being in to social media, I use the forum, chat or phone calls if I need help, e.g. no Facebook, Twitter etc.  No telling where my info is going there.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Re: What does it take to get someone on chat?!
aab1163

they have a chat button - I've been trying that. I type agent and it keeps going in circles giving me suggestions. When I do get it to say an agent is coming - one never comes (Ive waiting as long as 30 minutes). Why in God's name would I reach out over social media to contact support when they have a trouble ticket that they should be contacting me for?! 

0 Likes