When call forwarding your business line to your cell phone, how do you distinguish which ring is a business line and which is personal?
AQHAHorseLady

I might have several business lines coming through my cell phone, so how will I be able to tell who the caller originally called?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: When call forwarding your business line to your cell phone, how do you distinguish which ring is a business line and which is personal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AQHAHorseLady Call forwarding is a great feature and comes in handy, at times! To answer your question, there will not be a distinction between business calls or personal calls. You can set up different ringtones for business versus personal contacts if you'd like. However, all calls will come through the same.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: When call forwarding your business line to your cell phone, how do you distinguish which ring is a business line and which is personal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AQHAHorseLady Call forwarding is a great feature and comes in handy, at times! To answer your question, there will not be a distinction between business calls or personal calls. You can set up different ringtones for business versus personal contacts if you'd like. However, all calls will come through the same.

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter
@VZWSupport

0 Likes