When on setup the iphone 5 told me that the SIM was locked how to i unlock it without going the the posses of the iphone 5
Likebaseball

Great day!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When on setup the iphone 5 told me that the SIM was locked how to i unlock it without going the the posses of the iphone 5
Snn5
Legend

Please clarify your complete question.

0 Likes
Re: When on setup the iphone 5 told me that the SIM was locked how to i unlock it without going the the posses of the iphone 5
Likebaseball

How do i unlock the Sim on the iphone 5?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Did you buy your phone used?

0 Likes
Likebaseball

Yes i do have my iphone 5

0 Likes
Likebaseball

How do I get a new SIM Card?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Call, chat or go to a Verizon store.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

I was asking if you bought your iPhone used versus buying it new. At any rate, as mentioned you can just contact Verizon or visit a store to get a SIM card sent to you.

0 Likes