When will my iPhone arrive in store?
cdkiser

I went to a verizon store about 3 weeks ago and they said the website said my phone should ship by Nov. 2nd.

We paid for the phone, insurance and all and I checked the website today and it now says "Will ship by Nov. 16."

Will my phone still come at the beginning of November? Or will it not arrive at the store until later in November?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will my iPhone arrive in store?
utilityguy

I ordered mine on 10/12 with a ship date of 11/2. Status still says 11/2 ship date. IF at any time I get on here and they have moved my shipping date... I'll cancel the order and drop VZW service as soon as the contract is up.

0 Likes
Vtgirl75
Enthusiast - Level 1

I wouldn't worry.  I also had a ship date of 11/2.  It also changed ship dates to 11/16.  Then about two days later there pretty much was no info when I looked at the status- but within hours I got an email that my Creoles was being shipped.  It arrives tomorrow.  So you should get yours soon!!  I doubt 11/16!

Message was edited by: Heather Stretton My order 🙂 not Creoles!!! 🙂

SkuppieTps
Enthusiast - Level 1

I also ordered mine on 10/12 but I was told it had to be shipped to my home.  Where exactly can I check the status of my order?  Thanks

0 Likes