Where can I check my order status??
markmrm

Where does one go to check the order status? I do not have any information as none was given to me. I was told to pick up the phones lat Monday and the person could not get the order to finalize. I went to a corporate store and was told I needed to wait 72hrs. until my order was verified as positive. Friday was 72hrs. and I still have no idea what is going on. To make matters worse my phone will not work. Can this information be retrieved on the internet?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Where can I check my order status??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

markmrm-

Getting your new order finalized is our goal. I apologize it has taken longer than expected for you to learn about this order status. Normally, you may check an order receipt/status online via your My Verizon at www.vzw.com/myverizon

Because the order was processed from a store, they would need to be reached out about your order details. Please let us know if the order did not go through as we can help with the order over the phone at 1800-922-0204.

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes