Why Am I Missing So Many Calls?
efcamic1

i sometimes receive missed calls from my daughter, who is also on Verizon, when she actually called my wife's phone.  Why is that?  We have completely different numbers, but we are on the same account.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Erroneous missed calls
rcschnoor
Legend

The most obvious reasons would be a mis-dial by your daughter or possibly you and your wife are using the same Apple userid in order to save from purchasing apps more than once. This would also lead to each of you receiving iMessages from other iPhone users meant for the other. You can prevent this by each getting your own Apple userid and setting up family sharing so that all members of your family would be able to use the same apps if one person purchases it.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Erroneous missed calls
rcschnoor
Legend

The most obvious reasons would be a mis-dial by your daughter or possibly you and your wife are using the same Apple userid in order to save from purchasing apps more than once. This would also lead to each of you receiving iMessages from other iPhone users meant for the other. You can prevent this by each getting your own Apple userid and setting up family sharing so that all members of your family would be able to use the same apps if one person purchases it.

0 Likes