Why Am I Still Waiting For My Order?
MPACHENT

When can we expect a shipment of the IPhone 7 Plus phones, for Verizon customers! I ordered the Iphone 7 plus in Jet Black at 128 GB & I'm waiting nearly two months and probably won't see it until December truthfully, why?! I read about a delay via a bankruptcy, then I'm hearing manufacturing issues, what's going on here? I'm ready to settle for it in Silver, and that's unavailable as well! No one has any answers, I'm super disappointed 

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Pay first & wait forever 😑
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee

MPACHENT,

We know upgrading is exciting and we want you to get your phone ASAP just as much as you do. The good news is that you can keep tabs on your order every step of the way online here Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless or by simply logging into your My Verizon account My Verizon Log In | Verizon Wireless .

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Pay first & wait forever 😑
adamg_vzw
Verizon Employee

MPACHENT,

We know upgrading is exciting and we want you to get your phone ASAP just as much as you do. The good news is that you can keep tabs on your order every step of the way online here Check Order Status - Verizon Wireless or by simply logging into your My Verizon account My Verizon Log In | Verizon Wireless .

AdamG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why Am I Still Waiting For My Order?
nemarshaa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good question! We will be happy to look into this for you. By any chance do you have an order number, and location code so we can pull it up? What exactly did you order? DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
Gary212

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes