Why can I send but not receive messages on iPad air 2?
NICDOL17

verizon message plus on my ipad air2 will not rec text messages i can send but wont rec

message plus works fine on my android galaxy s7edge

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: ipad air 2 i can send text message using verizon message plus but cant receive messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NICDOL17, we want you to receive all your messages on your devices. Did Weth suggestion work? 

Let's ensure your device is setup properly. Please open the Messages+ application on your S7 Edge. Click on settings, then select manage devices. Please check to ensure your tablet is setup. If not, then the device isn't fully connected. To connect it, let's uninstall the application and reinstall the application. Once you open the application it will ask for a security code, which will be sent to your S7 Edge. Once entered, it will sync the tablet again. Please attempt to test out your text again. 

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: ipad air 2 i can send text message using verizon message plus but cant receive messages
Weth
Legend

If you want all messages to go in and out of message +, you need to turn off iMessages. Settings - Mesages, turn iMessage switch left to off.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NICDOL17, we want you to receive all your messages on your devices. Did Weth suggestion work? 

Let's ensure your device is setup properly. Please open the Messages+ application on your S7 Edge. Click on settings, then select manage devices. Please check to ensure your tablet is setup. If not, then the device isn't fully connected. To connect it, let's uninstall the application and reinstall the application. Once you open the application it will ask for a security code, which will be sent to your S7 Edge. Once entered, it will sync the tablet again. Please attempt to test out your text again. 

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes