Why can't I change my voicemail message?
4cronins

I want to change the outgoing voicemail on my iPhone 6 but nothing happens when I touch "Record."  I've done it before but not able to do it again.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I change my voicemail message?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

4cronins,

Being able to customize everything on your phone is certainly important! We want to make sure you can change this whenever you need to. We're glad to help. When did you first notice this issue? Is everything else working on the phone? Is the phone's software up to date?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
4cronins

Everything is updated on the phone. Noticed the problem a few weeks ago & thought maybe I needed to be on wifi. Phone works fine otherwise.  Just nothing on the voicemail screen works. I've tried resetting but still nothing.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

4cronins,

Thanks for providing that additional information. We will work to make sure we can get the voicemail section back up and running for you. When you say reset, did you just reboot the phone or did you complete any of the resets such as a network settings reset? Have you also tried to change the greeting by calling *86 from the phone and accessing the voicemail menu that way? We want to make sure that we are trying everything for you.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes