Why can't I connect to wi-fi?
Memawnalley

All of a sudden my iPhone 6splus will not connect to my wifi unless I am right next to it. My husband has the same phone and his connects with no problem anywhere in the house

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Wifi
Weth
Legend

Reboot the phone - Press and hold the power button until the slide to turn off switch comes up. Wait a minute then turn back on by holding the power button until you see an Apple logo.

If that doesn't work, your 6s Plus is still less than 1 year old and covered by Apple's warranty. Take it to an Apple store or contact Apple support -- even if you did not buy the phone directly from Apple.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Reboot the phone - Press and hold the power button until the slide to turn off switch comes up. Wait a minute then turn back on by holding the power button until you see an Apple logo.

If that doesn't work, your 6s Plus is still less than 1 year old and covered by Apple's warranty. Take it to an Apple store or contact Apple support -- even if you did not buy the phone directly from Apple.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Memawnalley

Having access to your wifi is very important. Were you able to try the options our community member suggested? What happens if you try to connect to a different wifi source?

ChristopherM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes