Why can't I get service?
Kayley1

I'm having issues with iPhone 5c saying no service. My phone will not recieve or send texts or calls even to verizon. The other phone on my line are working and I have alwayshad service at my house. I have already powered it on and off look at cellular settings, as well, as switch on and off airplane mode.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Apple 5c No Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kayley1 We want to make sure you are back in service as soon as possible. Are you still having the problems? What zip code are you in? Has it given you any kind of SIM card error? Please power cycle your device.
JoelR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kayley1,

That's a great device and we want to make sure that you have the service to match. We'll work to figure out what might be going on. How long have you been having these troubles? Are these issues specific to one location or everywhere you go? Since you've noticed the issues have there been any changes to the device such as new apps, app updates, software updates or damage?

AdamG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kayley1

It just started this evening at my home I think it must just be an area issue because as soon as my boyfriend cane home his phone only makes emergency calls. Must be having issues in the area we always have service at home.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kayley1 We want to make sure you are back in service as soon as possible. Are you still having the problems? What zip code are you in? Has it given you any kind of SIM card error? Please power cycle your device.
JoelR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kayley1

Yes still no service I've had my phone for awhile and no SIM Card issues. The other phone is a Galaxy Note 4 it has no service as well we live in 43760.

0 Likes