Why can't I make or receive a call from my apartment?
madmax11b

What do I have to do In order to be able to make a call or receive a call from my apartment, the issue has gone from bad to worse and the area that am in I suppose to have good coverage

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Connection issues
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If the issues is only inside of your apartment VZW will likely suggest a network extender. I don't think service is guaranteed inside of all structures since many factors can affect signal so that may be an issue you will be unfortunately stuck with unless something is done to improve signal strength in your area. If the issue is outside of your apartment also then report it to Verizon. Not guaranteeing that the problem will be addressed immediately but if they are told of the issue a plan of action will never occur.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Suzyq1126
Enthusiast - Level 2

I Don't know if this helps at all, but I also have iphone 6 ,as well as other family members have the 4s, & a 5!  We live up in the Mountains of PA.  & have NEVER had trouble with our Verizon service, (unless storms, high wind, etc.).  But the past month, we are all having trouble with service!  I noticed it first with the iPhone 5, & blamed it on not being new, as well as the iPhone 4.  Then, I noticed my service in this house is spotty!  Never ever had this problem with Verizon before, we were alway very proud to be the only ones with perfect service anywhere we went.  Which is why we pay that bill every month.  Now we have to get in the car, drive down the driveway to get any service, just like the ATT'ers! 

IS there a problem in the area?  is Verizon doing work in the area, & this issue is temporary (we hope  ).  Anybody have any ideas? 

thanks

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

If the issues is only inside of your apartment VZW will likely suggest a network extender. I don't think service is guaranteed inside of all structures since many factors can affect signal so that may be an issue you will be unfortunately stuck with unless something is done to improve signal strength in your area. If the issue is outside of your apartment also then report it to Verizon. Not guaranteeing that the problem will be addressed immediately but if they are told of the issue a plan of action will never occur.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
madmax11b,

We always want you to get the very best service wherever you are. It's important that this work well for you. Has service always been an issue in the apartment? Does it work better if you go outside? What type of phone are you using?

AndrewT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes