Why cant I receive email?
Kay_husband

My I phone 4 says that it cannot receive mail.  The connection to the server failed.  Just performed a *228.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Cannot receive email.
Not applicable

Go to the apple store download the gmail app. The stand alone version works better than what is on the phone.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Cannot get what email? Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, outlook mail or pop email from your ISP? Information would be great.

The native email app on devices are not that great. If you have mail accounts on the above listed mail providers (except pop email) you can download the stand alone apps from the Apple Store and all that is needed is your login name and password.

Pop3 email must be set up via your ISP help department. Many list the server settings for pop3 and SMTP to get your email up and running.

Good Luck

0 Likes
TXBrick

mine does that too.  I have a gmail account.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Go to the apple store download the gmail app. The stand alone version works better than what is on the phone.

Good Luck

0 Likes
braulia124

Using att.net and doesn’t exist anymore what do I do. My email is [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes
braulia124

All my emails are link to mapping att.net gmail will not accept my [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service]

0 Likes
braulia124

What app can I use to access my old emails

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus
Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.
0 Likes