Why does my device keep re-starting?
lourdgz

Hello, i bought an iphone 5 in Amazon, and it has an issue, it restart every 2 minutes by itself, i went to the apple store and they told me that my iphone´s guarantee belongs to Verizon, inclusive they told me that if i carry on my iphone to the verizon store they would replace him. The problem is i live in venezuela, and i have the posibilities to send it to the USA but i need to contact to Verizon to know if my iphone is in guarantee, or enter in baterry change program. Thank you!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My Iphone 5 has a problem
mama23dogs
Legend

You should tell them you bought it from Amazon as a used or refurbished phone.

You will have to pay to fix the phone.  Neither Verizon nor Apple will warranty the phone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IF you recently bought the iPhone, I assume it was used or refurbished.  Since the phone was not purchased from Verizon, or used on Verizon network, they will not repair or replace the phone.

An iPhone can only be serviced by Apple.

if purchased in the last 30 days, return the phone and get your money back.

0 Likes
lourdgz

i bought it on Amazon, i took it to Apple Store and they told me ¨The Phone was bought in a Verizon Store, they will assume the guarantee¨, i really need to contact verizon support (sorry for my bad english)

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

You should tell them you bought it from Amazon as a used or refurbished phone.

You will have to pay to fix the phone.  Neither Verizon nor Apple will warranty the phone.

0 Likes