Why does my phone hang up every 4 hours
MOOJAC80

everyt I get on the phone with someone my phone aut hangs up on them once the call reaches 4 hours and I w to know how to change it

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why does my phone hang up every 4 hours
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Is the phone getting too hot?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
MOOJAC80

iPhone 5 se and no

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MOOJAC80, we want you to use that iPhone to it's full potential. Does this happen when calling certain phone numbers or when calling to any phone number? Is your device charged to full capacity when this happens?

For more device support, click http://vz.to/2cLZ5BD

LasinaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MOOJAC80

It does it to any number and sometimes it's fully charged and sometimes it's on the charger

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MOOJAC80, having your calls last for as long as you want is important to us. To better assist, I have sent a private message to your inbox. I look forward to working with you soon.

La'SindaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button  under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our  conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The network is programmed that way. If you get disconnected, call back.

Detweiler11
Enthusiast - Level 1

Sitting on hold with unemployment requires more than 3 or 4 hours. Getting disconnected and having to call back just starts the same cycle over again and I never get to reach anyone. Big flaw in the system if it's the carrier that's been disconnecting me. Especially since all parties are just pointing fingers and no one seems to have an actual answer

sdunn75

I have the same issue sitting on hold with the Oregon unemployment office phone disconnects after 2.5 or 3  hours, I have to imagine if this was the unemployment IVR system people would be screaming about this but can't find anything on the web.

This has happen 6 times in the last 2 weeks, very frustrating since you have to start all over again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We can imagine how frustrating this must be.  Let’s get to the bottom of this.  Are you having any issues calling any other lines?  How often does this happen and when did this first start?

SeanC_VZW

0 Likes