Why doesn't the data usage on my iphone match the data usage for that phone on the Verizon website?
Steve_Richard

I've noticed that the data usage that is shown on my phones does not match what is listed on my account on the Verizon website? Usually, the usage shown on the phone is less. Any ideas why this is happening? This would be on a iPhone 6 and iPhone 5 phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't the data usage on my iphone match the data usage for that phone on the Verizon website?
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Did your billing cycle end? Your phone doesn't reset it's counter when the billing cycle ends, even though Verizon's data counter resets to 0.

0 Likes
Re: Why doesn't the data usage on my iphone match the data usage for that phone on the Verizon website?
Weth
Legend

How far off is it?   It won't match exactly, but should be close. 

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Keep in mind that there could be delayed billing.  I've had data usage show up on my next statement because it didn't make the cutoff of my current cycle due to delayed info being sent from whatever carrier's tower I was on at the time.