Why don't I see the phone icon on my device?
Spring2016
Enthusiast - Level 1

When I turn on my iPhone 5, I see the green phone icon but no task bar and dial pad. It automatically goes to Voicemail tab. Any suggestions on how fix the problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe a software restoration will do the trick. Try to download iTunes first on your computer, then open it. Turn off your phone, then press and hold its home button, after 10 seconds continue holding it, but this time, you will plug its cable from the computer (with the itunes) to your iphone 5, then an iTunes logo will appear on your phone, that means you need to check your computer and select the "restore" option, that does the trick for most bugs you encounter. But before doing this make sure to backup your content okay? Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Phone
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Maybe a software restoration will do the trick. Try to download iTunes first on your computer, then open it. Turn off your phone, then press and hold its home button, after 10 seconds continue holding it, but this time, you will plug its cable from the computer (with the itunes) to your iphone 5, then an iTunes logo will appear on your phone, that means you need to check your computer and select the "restore" option, that does the trick for most bugs you encounter. But before doing this make sure to backup your content okay? Smiley Happy

0 Likes