Why has my visual voicemail stopped working?
NJSearle

I now get "visual voicemail is unavailable". It's been that way for over a week.  No plan change.  I've reset my phone with no change.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: Why has my visual voicemail stopped working?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

NJSearle I’ve sent you a private message here in the forum. Please check your inbox at https://community.verizonwireless.com/inbox to discuss further details about your concern. 
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
lalavazqz

I'm dealing with the same issue, have no idea how to get it fixed!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lalavazqz, I want to make sure that your visual voicemail is up and running ASAP. I have requested to follow you and also sent you a Direct Message. Please resopond back to that message for me.

KevinR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
barney45
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also dealing with no visual voicemail for about two weeks now.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Barney45, being without Voice Mail can not be easy. Lets figure this out. What happens when you try to access your Voice Mail? What kind of phone do you have?
AlbertoR_VZW

0 Likes