Why haven't you addressed the data overage issues everyone is having Verizon??
Queen_Cee

I am experiencing data overage constantly at this point and have NEVER had issues! I know my mom, coworkers and even Facebook friends have experienced the same and none of the issues are resolved! Customer Service is a joke! All they want is to increase your plan and get more money! You are about to lose a lot of business and none of this is being addressed, WHY??? All of us can not be that oblivious to our data usage, something is up with your network!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Why haven't you addressed the data overage issues everyone is having Verizon??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Queen_Cee, this isn't a laughing matter to us. We take providing you with excellent customer service very serious. Are you streaming music, videos, or movies on your device? These tasks can use large amounts of data allowance. Do you have access to Wi-Fi? If so, you can connect to Wi-Fi and save your data allowance.

We want to help you manage your data allowance and avoid overage charges. Do you currently subscribe to the Family Base feature: http://vz.to/1dJRZEC

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Why haven't you addressed the data overage issues everyone is having Verizon??
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Queen_Cee, this isn't a laughing matter to us. We take providing you with excellent customer service very serious. Are you streaming music, videos, or movies on your device? These tasks can use large amounts of data allowance. Do you have access to Wi-Fi? If so, you can connect to Wi-Fi and save your data allowance.

We want to help you manage your data allowance and avoid overage charges. Do you currently subscribe to the Family Base feature: http://vz.to/1dJRZEC

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Midwest95
Enthusiast - Level 1

Soooooo any follow up? Are you still having this problem?

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

Not everything is Verizon's fault and not everything is our fault as customers, but Verizon doesn't just say "Oh well we want these people to have data overages so let's make their data sky rocket!" Our phones use Background data and if you don't restrict it or use apps to optimize this sort of stuff it's not just going to go away, Background data is there no matter what unless you restrict or optimize it to be gone, also I am guilty of forgetting to turn Wi-Fi back on and I'll stream Pandora or since I have an Android I'll stream Slacker Radio while I sleep, that uses data so there goes your data usage, also when I'm at work they don't have very good Wi-Fi so I don't connect to it or I won't be able to play games and my games distract me from my job, so there goes data as well, any kind of shopping app or just surfing the web or Facebook that all uses data and if you aren't connected to Wi-Fi if you do any or all of those a lot you can say GoodBye to your data and you'll have overages. I would suggest upping to 10 GB because right now it is only $80/month on the More Everything Plan, or better yet get 15GB for $100 a month if you can afford it.

Eadur
Contributor - Level 3

I see your point. Thank you for sharing this.

0 Likes
Emmy692
Contributor - Level 1

You're welcome