Why is my service so much worse on the X
JONWEA89

My service seems to be so much worse with the new X then it was on the 7. I gone from have 4 bars to 2 bars and most of the time LTE.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is my service so much worse on the X
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I’m sorry to learn that your signal has deteriorated with your new device, JONWEA89. We are committed to do everything possible to improve your wireless experience.

Do you experience this signal issue in specific places (home, office, school)?

What is the trouble area ZIP code?

Any improvement if you toggle Airplane mode on and off?

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
JONWEA89

It’s more of a general issue, but noticed mostly at home. My zip code is

On Mon, Nov 20, 2017 at 12:40 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Those details are very helpful, JONWEA89. Upon review of your ZIP code, I can see that this service issue is more of a general area issue due to the distance from the nearest Verizon Wireless cell site (5.47 miles). The greater the distance from our cell sites (towers), the weaker the signal. Aside from the distance from the nearest cell site, structural interference makes indoor service even more challenging. If you have WiFi at home your can improve your indoor service experience by connecting to your WiFi network and enabling WiFi Calling on your phone. See this link for instructions: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-208397/

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes