Wi-Fi Calling Immediately Turns Off
mwpz

Every time I try to turn on wi-fi calling, it immediately switches itself back off. It keeps asking me to put in my emergency 911 address, which I do, then it shows the switch "on" for maybe half a second before shutting back off.

I get poor cell service in my area and switched to Verizon Prepaid specifically to get Wi-Fi calling (ATT does not allow it on prepaid plans). My wife is also on a VZW prepaid plan with her iPhone and her Wi-Fi calling works with no problem.

I'm on the $40 prepaid plan, iPhone 8, iOS ver. 13.5.1

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Wi-Fi Calling Immediately Turns Off
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your concerns are our concerns too, and we're here to help. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing problems enabling the Wi-Fi Calling feature to your mobile device, and we apologize for your inconvenience. Let's work together to get this resolved. We've also noted that you've switched to our Prepay service, and we thank you and your wife for joining the Verizon family!  We're glad to hear that she's able to access the Wi-Fi Calling feature, and we want the same for you. Since you're both subscribing to our Prepay service, our Prepay representatives can quickly assist you in adding the Wi-Fi Calling feature to your device by calling our team directly at 
888-294-6804. I'm confident that our Prepaid Team will provide you with the assistance needed. - RobertC_VZW

0 Likes