Will verizon ever have the 32GB 6s-plus?
eseulkim89
Enthusiast - Level 2

I find it weird that 16gb 6s-plus is still cost more than buying a 32gb from apple directly. Will Verizon ever offer payment plan for 32gb models? If not, perhaps lower the cost of 16gb models more???

Labels (2)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Will verizon ever have 32GB 6s-plus?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's the evolution of the iPhone, eseulkim89. As a new generation of iPhone is released into the market, historically its predecessors engage in a price cut. The iPhone 6S Plus 16GB and 32GB model has followed this tradition. Currently the 32GB iPhone 6S Plus retails at $649.99 and the 16Gb is $629.99. We are pleased to advise that we have a device payment plan for both devices if you are interested. If you would like to shop the family of Verizon iPhones then here's a link for your shopping enjoyment. http://spr.ly/6587B7nQT

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Will verizon ever have 32GB 6s-plus?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's the evolution of the iPhone, eseulkim89. As a new generation of iPhone is released into the market, historically its predecessors engage in a price cut. The iPhone 6S Plus 16GB and 32GB model has followed this tradition. Currently the 32GB iPhone 6S Plus retails at $649.99 and the 16Gb is $629.99. We are pleased to advise that we have a device payment plan for both devices if you are interested. If you would like to shop the family of Verizon iPhones then here's a link for your shopping enjoyment. http://spr.ly/6587B7nQT

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes