Won't receive cart email?
Joanne44
Enthusiast - Level 1

Over the past 6 weeks, I've been trying to buy a used iphone 8. When I get to my cart, it says it needs to email it to me so that I can check out; however, when I click the email button, I don't receive an email. I've tried multiple times, and have checked within the same day to see if I've received an email. I have not gotten a single email about checking out. I've even updated my email address on my profile 3 times to make sure it was going through to the correct email - still, no email. It's been getting increasingly frustrating, as I just want to buy this phone without all of this fuss and waiting. Is there a solution to this?

Re: Won't receive cart email?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Joanne44 ,

We're sorry to hear that you've been having so much trouble with making an online purchase, but we do need to know a bit more on this. What specific iPhone 8 are you trying to purchase? This would include knowing the memory and color, along with if this is the Pro model or not, as most of the iPhone 8 series is out of stock online. Are you signed into your My Verizon account when making this purchase? An email would only be sent out for an order confirmation, not when placing an item in your cart, so at what point exactly do you get asked for an email address?-Russell

0 Likes
Re: Won't receive cart email?
Joanne44
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've tried multiple times with multiple different Iphone 8's, and even a few 10's. In my "shopping cart" it specifically says "order summary" with the price of the phone and line transfer fee, and underneath it is a button that says "email cart". When I click it, it says verbatim "You're almost there! To complete this transaction as an account member, email your shopping cart to the account owner so they can complete the purchase."

I have not received any emails at all confirming my cart. I would like to stress that i have tried this every few weeks for months now, and have had no changes or satisfying results. I cannot do this in person, as the local Verizon stores only have Iphone 12's and above (which I do not want).