You May Still Receive Your iPhone by 9/21 Without a Tracking Number by 9/20.
thrudwire

I ordered my iPhone 5 around 10am ET on 9/14 and didn't receive any updates until late last night. I checked my bank account periodically each day since Monday, 9/17 and I didn't see the charge hit until late last night just before I went to bed around 11pm ET; it led me to believe that the phone shipped and I received a shipping confirmation/tracking number message early this morning around 1am ET.  The phone is actually being shipped and delivered today, all in the same day, from PA to NC.

With that said, if you haven't received a charge or tracking number yet, you could still receive your phone by tomorrow via a pickup and delivery all in the same day. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: You May Still Receive Your iPhone by 9/21 Without a Tracking Number by 9/20.
cfspence1003
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would still be surprised if you got it today due to the fact that they are under instruction to hold it until tomorrow.

0 Likes
Re: You May Still Receive Your iPhone by 9/21 Without a Tracking Number by 9/20.
thrudwire

Yeah, I'm not going to hold my breath for a delivery today.  I'm a little optimistic because I didn't see a note on the FedEx site which stated to hold the shipment until tomorrow like some of the others.  Just because I didn't see it doesn't mean that will not be the case though.

If I receive it today, it will be great; if I don't, it's all good.  I was hoping I would receive by 9/21 ever since I ordered it. 

0 Likes
thrudwire

Just talked to FedEx and they said although your package may say it will be delivered today, 9/20, it will not be delivered until 9/21.  I figured there was a chance that was the case but was hopeful for the 9/20 delivery because that's what their site was showing.  Just a heads up to anyone else who has a 9/20 delivery date, it probably will get changed to 9/21. 

0 Likes