You can upgrade... No you can't.
Miranda419

When I went to get my iphone 4 checked on last august, they told me it had essentially gone dead and pushed me to get a new phone. I was determined to wait for the six but my mind was put to peace when the verizon sales representative told me I could get on verizon edge when it came out and get the six a couple months later.  The six comes out and I inquire about it and I'm told I can't get it because I haven't even had my new phone for a year and that on 8/2/15 I would be able to get on edge (now verizon device program) and get the six. Now on that day, I'm told, "Well plans and promotions change and you aren't able to get an upgrade until next year, but you can upgrade at full price and thanks for being such a loyal customer!" Safe to say I am extremely unhappy with the lack of communication within the verizon wireless system and the ring-around I have been getting.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: You can upgrade... No you can't.
Weth
Legend

You should have went on the Edge phone payment plan (now Device Payment Plan) last year when you changed from the 4. If that was the case, you could have paid off the Edge agreement and upgraded anytime you wanted. But you signed a contract, and now must live within the confines of the contract. Good luck.

0 Likes