Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
anyone having any problems were it feels like there phone has been tapped into? I get messages from one contact (male) then I get the same message of question from another contact (female) saying the same thing but say they do not know each other.
m341611

has anyone felt as if their phone has been hacked with same contacts that say they do not know each other send same messages at same time as if one of hem can see my texts? How can I find out if my phone has been tampered with? I do not have the group message on. They always respond after a certain contact contacts me.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: anyone having any problems were it feels like there phone has been tapped into? I get messages from one contact (male) then I get the same message of question from another contact (female) saying the same thing but say they do not know each other.
Ledsteplin
Novice

These contacts are your friends? Do they admit to sending the texts you refer to, or do they say they did not send it? If they deny the texts, then there seems to be a glitch somewhere that causes this. I've never heard of it. Try deleting those contacts from your phone. Wait a few days and see what happens. You can add them back later.

0 Likes