bogo iphone 8 Was it a scam?
JENTOB77

I called in and ordered 2 new iPhone 8s during the bogo sale 12/21/17.  I added a new line.  I ordered cases and screen protectors. I agreed to all the terms.  I promised my daughter a new phone even though it wouldn't be until after Christmas.  What happened?   HOW did my plan get updated but no phones were ordered?  I have been on the phone for 2 hours and NO ONE can help.  They say they weren't ordered because I didn't confirm the order.  I didn't get an email to confirm.  I only got an email that my plan changed.   WAS this a scam?  Will Verizon honor the agreement?

INSTALLMENT SALE AGREEMENT # [removed]

DESCRIPTION OF GOODS IPHONE 8 GOLD 64GB VZ/MQ742LL/A

TRANSACTION DATE 12/21/2017

Information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: bogo iphone 8 Was it a scam?
deloused
Master - Level 3

No

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JENTOB77,

I am truly sorry to hear about those orders not showing. We definitely want to look into these missing orders and review options for you. I have messaged you privately so I can assist you further. Please respond to my Private Message so we can investigate.

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Sean_K_Ching
Enthusiast - Level 3

Kinda your fault for not following up on the receipt or confirmation email at that time. You mean to tell me you waited almost 1 month later to ask this? Why didn't you follow up a few days later after not receiving a confirmation? My rule is if money goes out one hand, a receipt should come in the other.

0 Likes