both my daughter and I have iphone 5's. Mine is a 5c. Hers a 5. She lives in WI, I live in SD. I cant get past 1 minute (literally) with her without a dropped call. I dont have this problem with anyone else, so I assume it is on her end. This proble
grasshoppergrasshoppe

both my daughter and I have iphone 5's.  Mine is a 5c.  Hers a 5.  She lives in WI, I live in SD.  I cant get past 1 minute (literally) with her without a dropped call.  I dont have this problem with anyone else, so I assume it is on her end.  This problem happens from time to time when she and I talk to each other, and this time it is unbearable.  Going on for about 2 weeks.  For crying out loud, what is wrong?  Her phone lis fairly new, like about 6 months old.  As I said, I have NO problems with dropped calls with anyone else.  Help please!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: both my daughter and I have iphone 5's. Mine is a 5c. Hers a 5. She lives in WI, I live in SD. I cant get past 1 minute (literally) with her without a dropped call. I dont have this problem with anyone else, so I assume it is on her end. This pr
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

I can't imagine how aggravating that must be, grasshoppergrasshopper. Although it may seem like this is a problem with her iPhone, I recommend we review coverage as well. Can you share the zip code she's in? Has she indicated that this occurs when she talks to others as well? How about other services related to signal (such as messaging and data services)? Do you know of other Verizon Wireless customers in her home or immediate area that have the same problem?

ChristinaB_VZW

VZW Support

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: both my daughter and I have iphone 5's. Mine is a 5c. Hers a 5. She lives in WI, I live in SD. I cant get past 1 minute (literally) with her without a dropped call. I dont have this problem with anyone else, so I assume it is on her end. This pr
bmgfan

I am having the same issue. It only happens to one phone number. It happens about 80% of the time and occurs within 90secs. of the call. The other phone is a land line. I has an S5.

0 Likes
efrainm_vzw
Verizon Employee

Oh no bmgfan! We certainly don't want you to be having issues either! Can you tell me more about the trouble you are experiencing? What zip code are both phones in when the dropped calls happens? Is the dropped call happening with another landline only?

In order to review this further, the next time you have this happen, please dial ### (send) right after the dropped call. This will not call anyone, but it will signal to us the time/date/number in which the dropped call happened. This will help us in the event we need to escalate this to our Engineers. Thanks so much! 

-KristieQ_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZW Support

0 Likes