Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
calls not received delayed voicemail
nam9

Is anyone still experiencing this?

Occasionally, someone will call but there is no record of the call or of the voicemail that was left (voicemail not just delayed but never showing up). I've also had voicemails show up hours and days after they were left. I missed a job opportunity because of this! I read through ALL of the posts regarding this problem from spring 2019 until March 2020. I've tried all of the fixes that were posted on the thread and the problem persists. My daughter has had the same problem in the past and has an iphone 11 so I don't think it's related to the age of my phone.

I'm currently not working and trying to find a job so I need to know if this problem is ongoing so that I can make arrangements to use an infrequently used, less convenient landline because of Verizon service issues. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: calls not received delayed voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We're sorry to read that you're having issues with your voicemail, as its especially important for those calls from employers. We can help. How do you access your voicemail? Do you frequently clear out your old messages?

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes