camera freezes
speedphreake

new iphone 6. haven't been able to use the camera at all. Usually has a black screen and the icons. The icons won't work. Sometimes it will have a blury pic instead of a black screen but still won't let me do anything.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: camera freezes
Weth
Legend
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi speedphreake!

I apologize for the inconvenience, let's see what's causing the problem! When did the problem begin? Has your phone been exposed to any physical/water damage?

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
speedphreake

The phone is new, has been doing this since I took it out of the box.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Take it to  an Apple Store if you have one nearby.

0 Likes
speedphreake

there are none less than an hour away. Anything else I can do?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are on the case, speedphreake. I know I use my phone camera for everything. Is there anything that maybe covering the camera lens? Front facing camera? Back? Both?

RobinD_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
speedphreake

there is nothing covering the lenses. sometimes the rear camera seems to work, until you try and take a pic. then it freezes. if the front camera is used it freezes right away and you can't even get beck to the rear camera. I think the phone is just defective and needs to be replaced.

0 Likes
Weth
Legend
0 Likes