can't make a phone call and receive phone call while I'm staying in my home.
APPLEBBA
Enthusiast - Level 1

Since I bought IPHONE 6 plus last week I have not been able to make a phone call and receive call while I'm staying at home.

There are lot of people who have same problem like me. I'm living in Glendale 91204.

Does verizonwireless have official solution about this ridiculous problem?

This is a really serious problem.

Labels (1)
Re: can't make a phone call and receive phone call while I'm staying in my home.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Applebba, let's restore the service that you are looking for. How many bars of service do you have? What signal strength are you displaying? 1X? 3G? 4G LTE? Is this only happening when you are in the home?

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: can't make a phone call and receive phone call while I'm staying in my home.
Dannyy
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have this same issue I'm at the same zip code my office is located there so I have no service through the whole day????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dannyy,

Thanks for letting us know. We definitely need to get to the bottom of this asap! Coverage in that zip code looks solid at first sight. Is the problem only while in your office? How far from your office do you have to be so service improves?

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
Dannyy
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hi Adas,

I have even been on the phone with verizon in regards to this issue and its still the same the service is horrible everywhere. I would have to drive a mile away to get service back, I even changed my phone through Apple but its the same issue. I have all my employees at the office that use iPhone 5 have great service and my old phone which was a iPhone 5 again I never had any issues. My incoming calls are going to voice mail and no out going. I turn off my phone and turn it back on I could only make one call after that its the same issue. This issue need to be resolved ASAP I use my phone for business.

0 Likes
kevinmnm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just got iphone 6 delivered and I have similar problem where I can't really use anything anywhere (phone calls, text, data use). Text BARELY works and mostly doesn't. When I go into youtube or facebook, it doesn't work but my data usage is being used...... I tried to call customer service MANY TIMES but since my phone just doesn't work, I couldn't call.... I usually have 'no service' or one or two bars. This is RIDICULOUS and I need to fix this problem ASAP.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kevinmmm,

We are dedicated to offering you the best possible service where you need it most, It does concern us to hear that you have been experiencing issues lately but we will work to get this resolved as soon as possible. With your iPhone 6, have you updated the software? Are you having service issues both indoor and outdoor? Let's try resetting the network settings http://vz.to/1ugyqhy to see if that helps. Keep us posted on the outcome.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

0 Likes
kevinmnm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have tried re-setting network and also updated my IOS. I am still not able to recieve or call. I tried re booting but still no improvement. Please fix this.

0 Likes
puffy98

Mine the same today suddenly. LA 90057

0 Likes
puffy98

I totally have the same issue. After reset or restart, I could make only one phone call. Then No in n out going phone call.

Is it device problem or verizon issues?

I'm in Los Angeles 90057.

0 Likes