cannot send picture text from iPhone to android phones
ARodieck

I have the same issue.  My husband and I are both on Verizon. I have an iPhone 4S and he has a Galaxy S3.  Very rarely can he receive photos I send via text message. He gets the text but not the pictureni send at the same time. It is very frustrating. We had more reliable service when I was on Verizon and he was on AT&T. Any suggestions would be great on how to solve this. Should we both try updating our phones w/ the *228?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: cannot send picture text from iPhone to android phones
surfdude001
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello ARodieck!

Please have your iPhone 4S ready to begin a short process that will get your picture messages sending once again! Smiley Happy

1) Dial *228

2) Await for the prompt and press 2

3) Turn your iPhone off completely and turn it back on

After these short steps are completed, try sending the picture message once again.

Hope this helps Smiley Happy

-Anthony

0 Likes
ARodieck

We both updated our phones using the *228 and still have the same results.  We were experimenting w/ it and saw a pattern.  If I write text and then attach a photo before sending, the words come thru but no picture. It just says MMS instead of the photo. If I send a photo by itself or attach a photo then follow it with text (hit 'send' once to send both), the words and the photo come thru.  Any reason for the difference or a way to fix it?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ARodieck

I see how this can become very frustrating for you!  I would love to help.  Please check for an application called "ONAVO" and uninstall http://bit.ly/TaKNYe.  Then, go into Settings > General and remove a profile for ONAVO.  This profile will be listed near the bottom of the list between Accessibility and Reset.  Once you click on the profile there is a delete option.  Let me know how this works out for you.

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes