earphone problems
MARYSUEPATRICK

I have not been able to use my earphones on my iphone 6S!  I plug into the jack and no sound comes thru to be able to listen and not disturb!

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: earphone problems
stef7
Master - Level 2

Check to make sure that if you have a case on the phone, it is not preventing the full insertion of your earphones.

Try another set of earphones. Yours may no longer be working properly.

If neither of the above fix the issue, then perhaps the earphone port on the phone is broken. If that's the case, consider using Bluetooth... There are very inexpensive A2DP BT Receivers on Amazon that can convert a pair of earphones into a wireless set. As an example, Search for A2DP Bluetooth Adapter.

Amazon.com: TaoTronics Bluetooth Receiver / Car Kit, Portable Wireless Audio Adapter 3.5mm Aux Stere...

Good luck.

0 Likes
Re: earphone problems
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm here to help, let's see what's causing the problem. When did the issue begin? Which earphones do you have? What is your current software version:https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-178955/

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes