email virus
JOHCRA25

My wife opened the attachment of an email, purportedly from FedEx, claiming she had not received an important personal delivery. Is her iPhone 6 protected? Are there additional concerns for wifi connected home computers? 

Labels (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: email virus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JOHCRA25

I can definitely understand the important of protecting your email account and the security of your computers. I would like to assist you with this concern.

First, to clarify, did your wife open the email on her iPhone 6 device? Here’s a link with information about our Verizon Support & Protection application, which can help protect her device: http://vz.to/2glOFYc.

However, if the concern was about protecting your computer and your home internet services, you will need to reach out to your local home internet provider for support options.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

Re: email virus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@JOHCRA25

I can definitely understand the important of protecting your email account and the security of your computers. I would like to assist you with this concern.

First, to clarify, did your wife open the email on her iPhone 6 device? Here’s a link with information about our Verizon Support & Protection application, which can help protect her device: http://vz.to/2glOFYc.

However, if the concern was about protecting your computer and your home internet services, you will need to reach out to your local home internet provider for support options.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!