free upgrade....?
beezy00789

we recieved an email for the free upgrade to iphone 5c...theres 4 of us on the account. We ordered 2 of them right away and they came just fine. Then my father ordered his last week and it also arrived just fine. My brother is finally back in the states and was ready to order his free phone and when we went to order his just the same way we did the others, it was now charging $99 and saying he isnt eligible for an upgrade until November....yet our other 3 phones were eligible and worked just fine. Why cant we order his iphone for him now? and why is he all of a sudden not eligible for upgrade when the rest of us were

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: free upgrade....?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that you get the best deal! Let's examine your concern. What date is your brother upgrade date? He can dial #UPG to check or you may review information through My Verizon. I do want to advise that the promo may not be available for all lines.

YosefT_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
beezy00789

the email said we all were eligible for upgrade so thats why 3 out of 4 of us did so almost immediately. had to wait for my brother to get back before we could get his phone a week later then ours. at first our upgrade date was november for everyone because we all got on the plan at the same time. then the email came saying we can get a early upgrade....i dont understand why now all of a sudden only his # isnt eligible for upgrade when all of ours were...and now he cant upgrade his phone like the rest of us did

0 Likes
BrnAtls

I am seeing all of these posts regarding a free early upgrade. Well... I'd like a free early upgrade as well. I have no problem paying the normal upgrade to an iPhone 5s of $199 and have no problem extending my contract... My iPhone was stolen and I'm using a crappy phone... Feeling neglected that I didn't get an email...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello BrnAtls,

We want you to love the device that you have. I'm confident that we have an option for you to get a new device that you will love. May I ask what device are you interested in? Also, what model device are you using? If you can send us a private message then we can share options and shop together.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and   ArnettH_VZW

0 Likes
BrnAtls

I was not able to send a private message...

Hello, I am responding to your email regarding a free early upgrade. I am seeing posts all over the community regarding a free early upgrade. I had my iPhone 4s stolen and am currently using a borrowed phone. I am interested in upgrading to an iPhone 5s. I willingly will pay the $199 for the phone and the upgrade fee along with extending the 2 year contract. I would just like to be able to I this upgrade prior to my scheduled time in November. It is my understanding that a free early upgrade was offered as a Mother's Day promotion. Will this promotion be offered for Father's Day as well...?

Brian

Sent from my iPhone

Private info removed as required by the

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
helmut112289

I am wondering the same exact thing.  I have been eligible for an upgrade for 2 months now.  Yesterday i noticed a promotion banner stating i could get a Iphone 5c 32GB for free as stated above.  Today, however, i went to process the order but the discount was never applied.  Instead of completing my order i canceled and signed out of verizon website hoping it will work after resign in.  Unfortunately, after signing in the promotion banner disappeared.  I recall from the original sighting of the banner the promotion didn't expire until 6/30.  I called several verizon representatives, sales, and even chatted using online chats, all of which were misleading, confusing, and i never got a clear concise answer.  All i want is to get a free iphone 5c 32gb and continue to be a loyal customer at verizon.  However, after this ordeal, I questioning if this whole promotion thing is bogus and have lost a lot of respect towards verizon. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I definitely don't want to see you questioning your long time relationship with us, helmut112289. Not every line qualifies for the promotional offer, but I'd like to make sure we get you the clear and concise anser you're looking for. I have sent you a follow request here in the forum. Please access https://community.verizonwireless.com/actions to accept my request and follow me https://community.verizonwireless.com/people/jenniferh_vzw back so you can send me a private message https://community.verizonwireless.com/docs/DOC-1613 with your name so we can check out your account.

Thank you
JenniferH_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
BrnAtls

Hello, I am responding to your email regarding a free early upgrade. I am seeing posts all over the community regarding a free early upgrade. I had my iPhone 4s stolen and am currently using a borrowed phone. I am interested in upgrading to an iPhone 5s. I willingly will pay the $199 for the phone and the upgrade fee along with extending the 2 year contract. I would just like to be able to I this upgrade prior to my scheduled time in November. It is my understanding that a free early upgrade was offered as a Mother's Day promotion. Will this promotion be offered for Father's Day as well...?

0 Likes