having problems with alert sounds since software update ?
momsquam

I have been having a lot problems with my phone alert sounds since the last software update.  It seems to put itself on silent periodically.  sometimes alerts come through for mail messages but not text messages.  the sounds for the keyboard come and go.  Anyone else notice this?

I stopped in where I purchased the phone and talked with tech support and thought the problem was fixed by powering down the phone and back on.  Initially all the sounds seemed to be working normally for a few hours, and then it completely put itself on silent.  Now it just periodically will rings, or an alert will come through or not and I'll hear it vibrate instead.

Anybody else having problems since the update ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: having problems with alert sounds since software update ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Momsquam, having the alerts that you expect is important to keep you on track. Have you noticed that the alert sounds are not received when the screen is locked? Are there any recent software updates, apps, or games?
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Re: having problems with alert sounds since software update ?
HLathem

I'm having the same problem.

0 Likes