how do you link you ipad to your iphone so all content is shared and downloaded to both at the same time
davenk

how do you link your ipad to your iphone so all content is shared and downloaded to both at the same time

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do you link you ipad to your iphone so all content is shared and downloaded to both at the same time
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Glad you asked davenk, it's great having your information synced between 2 devices. I have the answer right here http://vz.to/1dIkXtS. All you have to do is sign in with the same Apple ID from both devices.

AdaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: how do you link you ipad to your iphone so all content is shared and downloaded to both at the same time
daignact
Enthusiast - Level 2

With my iPhone and iPad, I'm logged in using the same Apple ID. That will sync up your contacts, notes, reminders, calendar, photos, videos, game center, mostly all the apps that use your Apple ID. With iOS 8.4, you can go to Settings > iCloud.

For music, I subscribed to iTunes Match. That took my iTunes library and uploaded it to iCloud, which now I can access on my iPhone and iPad. I recommend being careful with iTunes Match because it did mess up some songs in my iTunes library.

These links below may help you -

iCloud..... Apple - iCloud - Everything you love, everywhere you go.

iTunes Match..... Apple - iTunes - iTunes Match

Hope this helps,

Chad

davenk

Will that also sync my music as well

Sent from my (EMR) Electromagnetic Radiation Mobile Communication device.

0 Likes
daignact
Enthusiast - Level 2

iTunes Match will allow you to play your music from any iOS device provided you have an internet connection. iTunes Match does cost money, it's $24.99/year, and will go against your data if you stream albums. Compare streaming your iTunes library to Pandora or Spotify (if you use streaming services).

If iTunes Match costs too music or is not interesting, than unfortunately there isn't a way that I know of to have multiple iOS devices sync music. You'd have to use iTunes to sync your music through your devices.

0 Likes