phyllis1973

how do you put ringback tones on iphone 4

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: how do you put ringback tones on iphone 4
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Ringback tones are managed through your MyVerizon account online and are not on the device.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Phyllis1973, I want your friends to be able to hear all your smooth music when they call you. As Ann stated, you can manage your ringback tones via My Verizon online. Just sign in under your mobile number and choose Ringtones and Ringback Tones under Shop, Media. On your iPhone, you can also visit www.vzw.com/rbt.

Let me know if you need further assistance.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Danielle_K

I'm having the same problem, except, I can access the ringback tones by using the www.vzw.com/rbt but unable to access ringback tones from the website.  Anytime I purchase a ringback tone from my phone using the URL above, it adds it to my husband's phone.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

It sounds like you are accessing your husband's MyVerizon account online. You need to sign into the MyVerizon account associated with your phone number. You can have separate MyVerizon account for each line within your family plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
YUK

RINGBACK TONE WILL NOT PLAY SINCE I SWITCHED TO IPHONE..

0 Likes
Not applicable
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

YUK, we're here to help get those tones working! Ringback tones are not saved on the phone itself, but can be managed through My Verizon by logging in using your phone number http://bit.ly/xB4iTc  and then navigating to the Manage Ringback Tone section. When you're viewing this page, does it show that the default tone is the one you want?

SarahO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes