i have a iphone 6spluss i cant get any 4g or 3g LTE is out of the question i only have 1x can not get any data ive restarted the phone several times whats going on ?
GARDIAN31

ive been getting spotty LTE  4g and 3g connection my device says there is no internet connection. cant check email or use any data for that matter.

Tried resetting the phone turning it off etc nothing helps.

Labels (2)
0 Likes
Re: i have a iphone 6spluss i cant get any 4g or 3g LTE is out of the question i only have 1x can not get any data ive restarted the phone several times whats going on ?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have a great device there Gardian31. It concerns us to see you are only getting 1x service on the device. When did you start experiencing difficulties with service? So that we can take a closer look at the area, can you please provide the zip code you are in? Do you know of other VZW Customers in the area who are experiencing the same issues?

Thank You,

MichelleL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes