i ordered my iphone 6 plus literally at 12.03 am and went through rite away .. got a delivery dater of 10/14/14 but why hasnt my card been charged also when i logg on verizon it says no deliver at this time something like that its being processed..i did g
sr99er

i ordered my iphone 6 plus literally at 12.03 am and went through rite away .. got a delivery dater of 10/14/14 but why hasnt my card been charged also when i logg on verizon it says no deliver at this time something like that its being processed..i did get a email like 30 min after i preordered it sending me a preorder comfirmation number to track.. its a 6 plus 16gb..whats the deal?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i ordered my iphone 6 plus literally at 12.03 am and went through rite away .. got a delivery dater of 10/14/14 but why hasnt my card been charged also when i logg on verizon it says no deliver at this time something like that its being processed..i d
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry the process became confusing sr99er. This phone is very popular so I'm sure there were many people online processing their phone order. The system takes them in order as they are completed and your card will be charged once the phone is ready to be shipped.  You will also receive a tracking number once its tagged for shipping. I'm sorry that you didn't get more information but I hope you enjoy your new phone.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i ordered my iphone 6 plus literally at 12.03 am and went through rite away .. got a delivery dater of 10/14/14 but why hasnt my card been charged also when i logg on verizon it says no deliver at this time something like that its being processed..i d
Shane3118
Contributor - Level 3

Technically Verizon started their pre-orders at 11:50pm PT.  I was all pre-ordered and done by 11:56pm PT

0 Likes
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

I'm sorry the process became confusing sr99er. This phone is very popular so I'm sure there were many people online processing their phone order. The system takes them in order as they are completed and your card will be charged once the phone is ready to be shipped.  You will also receive a tracking number once its tagged for shipping. I'm sorry that you didn't get more information but I hope you enjoy your new phone.

KinquanaH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes